FINDING A UTAH PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY. WHAT TO LOOK FOR.
Looking online can be overwhelming when trying to chose a Utah personal injury lawyer for your injury case. The way a law firm looks online can be totally different from their real reputation in the community with other judges and attorneys.
Here are the insider tips on what to look for in hiring a Utah personal injury attorney near you.
- Does that Utah personal injury lawyer really practice day-in, day-out Utah personal injury? Or do they do a little divorce, a little bankruptcy and then your Utah car accident case? Specializing in Utah injury work really makes the difference in the results you can get. Would you hire a foot doctor for your elbow injury? Both are doctors—right?
- How many years have they been a Utah personal injury attorney. You generally want an injury lawyer with some 10 plus years under their belt. Otherwise they simple will not have the trial experience needed to push your case all way to a jury trial if needed.
- How many jury trials has the personal injury attorney conducted as the lead attorney? Hiring a young, inexperienced attorney, or an older attorney who has never pushed an injury case to a jury verdict is not ideal.
- How big is the their law firm? Generally the size and quality of their staff is an indication they are doing something right. Not always, but generally. Also, small, solo attorneys are not always able to finance the hiring of expert witnesses that are required to prove your damages.
- How many car accident cases or injury cases in general have they handled in their career?